Friday, February 6, 2009

Sparkly AND Turquoise? I'm in LOVE!

With the weekend approaching and not much going on at work I decided to peruse some of my favorite websites and do a little planning for a much needed retail therapy session that will be taking place this weekend.

I'm not sure who is in charge of designing Banana Republic's jewelry these days but they are doing everything right in my book. Those of you who know me know I'm a sucker for anything sparkly and anything turquoise so the items below are totally speaking to me.

Here are a few things I'm going to have to check out in person:


Rings can be tricky so I'll have to try this one on and see how it works - could be a great new friend though! If the earrings are pretty colorful in person they may come home with me as well...


I'm also loving this bracelet but I'd like to wear it to work and I'm a little worried that it might be too noisy and I do have another gold and turqoise bracelet so I probably shouldn't - we'll have to see how the rest of the day goes..
I also came very close to buying this watch earlier - something about that turquoise gets me every time! I think its a sign I need to spend more time on the beach!Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tiny's Treats said...

I love turqioise too! Those earrings are too cute...and perfect for a summer wardrobe accessory...might have to scope those out.