Tuesday, July 14, 2009

General Observations


So I saw an ad over the weekend for the new Sonic Chillers and while it does sound tasty to mix vanilla soft serve with a cherry limeade - isn't this just the same thing as the cream slush or blended floats they've always had? (btw: orange cream slush = yum) I guess I just don't understand what all the fuss is about for this 'new' product when its really not that new...




Also, I feel like the Black Eyed Peas could be very successful with a children's album if this whole hip-hop/dance thing doesn't work out. Usually I have a thing against songs that spell but they do it in a way that I can handle with "Glamorous" (now you're singing it, G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S........) Now they've got the days of the week going with "I Gotta Feeling": Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday. Minus that little hiccup there with the two Saturdays in a row, it could help the little ones out!

I know I always get their songs stuck in my head and they seem to really put on a show that you can't take your eyes off of when they perform live - kids would love it! They would need to clean up their act a bit and watch the language but just think if they were actually singing about something you needed to pay attention to and could learn from instead of "My Humps"?

No comments: