Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where have I been??? MIAMI!

We were all so excited to see that we were actually staying on A1A - Beachfront Avenue!

So its been awhile since I posted and I know that I still need to post pictures of my bathroom redo and pictures and recipes from my little housewarming get together but I thought, for now, we'd go with Miami and save those things for another day!


This trip was amazingly planned in all of about 30 minutes via email. I still can't believe we were all able to get it together so quickly. We stayed at my friend Julie's parents place near South Beach and had the BEST time! Having never been to Miami, a lot of us, myself included, weren't really sure what to expect but now I think we're all hooked! We celebrated Julie's 27th birthday while we were there also - I think we're going to make this an annual trip!

We spent the days on the beach reading and talking. The beach was gorgeous and we even had a quasi-celebrity sighting!


Can you guess who is in the white hat in this picture???

And then we spent the nights out! Things in Miami don't get started until about midnight and then go until about 5 am, luckily we didn't have any problems adjusting to this routine!



Our first round of drinks in Miami - Strawberry Champagne Mojitos! YUM!

Before dinner for Julie's birthday


Out at Mynt celebrating the big 2-7!


Cool chair in the lobby of the Delano...I could totally live there...

We were so excited to finally find a place that played songs with words!

It was a blast girls - can't wait for the next trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! LOVE Bethenny!! Great celeb sighting!

Unknown said...

Awesome. I have a picture in the EXACT SAME chair at the Delano...I love it!