Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things I love....

I love this time of year. Days of warm (or in Texas, hot) weather are just around the corner, daylight savings time is about to kick in (why we can't use this timetable year round completely baffles me - it is SO much better to have more daylight!), bright clothes are hitting the stores, its time to get some pretty new polish on those toes and slip your feet into cute sandals instead of boring closed toed shoes - spring has sprung!!!

And Easter is also right around the corner which means: Easter candy. I love pretty much all things fruity and all things sour so I love it when one of my favorite things hits the shelves for a few short weeks a year. I have been eyeing the Easter candy displays for about a week now, waiting for their arrival and then last night I finally spied them at the grocery store....

Yea!!! Starburst Sour Jelly Beans! I LOVE these and may or may not have bought three bags and may or may not also buy a few more 'extras' before they're off the shelves to keep stashed throughout the year. They only come along ONCE a year - what's a girl to do???

No comments: