Friday, May 1, 2009

Things I Love: Sally Hansen Salon Hydrating Foot Cream


I tried this the oher night and it is A-mazing! As you may know, I have been called ‘a marketer’s dream’ from time to time. If there is something new out there, chances are I’m going to try it, I get easily sucked in at the grocery store, ULTA, Sephora, whatever. I’m also an avid magazine reader so I’m always reading about the ‘best beauty buys’ and on the lookout to purchase them.

This product first crossed my eyes a few months ago in a magazine and I started looking for it from time to time at Target, ULTA, the grocery store. When I couldn’t find it there, I would try and remember to look at CVS or Walgreens whenever I happened to be there – still nothing. And lately this has been on some of the ‘best beauty buy’ lists in a few of my magazines and with sandal season fast approaching I was really on the hunt! I ran into Wal-Mart over the weekend hoping to find some bathroom accessories and while I was unlucky on my original mission there I did find this elusive foot care wonder!

I have only used this product once so far but let me tell you – it is fantastic! I woke up the next morning and it seriously felt like I had gotten a pedicure in the night. After just one use! I put the lotion on around 9 pm, with socks, and then took the socks off a few hours later when I was climbing into bed. I bet my feet would have felt even better if I had left the socks on all night!

Now if only you could put socks on and wake up with a polish change – that would be an amazing product! I highly recommend this one for those of you who are a fan of the ‘at home pedicure’!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ryan K said...

I LOVE tips on products! I'm going to get this tonight after work! THANK YOU! :)