Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wish me luck!

Well today after work I'm off to Ulta to purchase this:

Its the Murad Vitamin C Infusion Home Facial Kit - said to "Restore Clarity for an Instant Glow". Sounds good to me!

After debating for a few months on starting the process of getting facials regularly I started looking into at home products that could do the job and this seems to be the best of the bunch. (That I'm willing to fork over the money for anyways) I saw this at Sephora over the weekend and was intrigued enough to check it out online today at www.murad.com.

I read tons of reviews and everyone just seems to love this and has amazing results. Once again, I'm sold. The instructions seem pretty foolproof too. The kit comes with 2 pouches that you mix in the provided bowl with the provided brush. Brush the mixture onto your face. Let sit for about 10 min then rinse off and follow with the included skin smoothing serum.

I can't wait to try this - I'll be sure to post a review tomorrow!

No comments: